Wednesday 2 April 2014

With a Little Help from…

In my last post I mentioned the great support I get from my family. Well, to misquote a Lemony Snicket title, I’ve experienced a series of fortunate events… which has resulted in a fantastic book cover for my sequel to Witness.

My sister was having a conversation with an IT contractor in her office and I guess somehow my writing came up, or maybe it was how I was trying to create my own book covers and asking my family’s opinion on which version was the best. Anyhow, the IT bod commented that his wife was a graphic designer and could design something for me, and she’d do it for free. How fantastically fortuitous is that?


So here is my new book cover and I love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Tanya Esterhuysen. Now all I have to do is finish my final proof read and get An Act of Treason out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment